Calling all Cinnamon lovers! This quick and easy cookie recipe will yield warm chewy cookies in no time. And on top of that, they are 100% vegan!
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed, 3 tablespoons water)
- 1 cup softened vegan butter
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease two baking sheets.
- Combine ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl, let sit to form flax egg.
- In a bowl, cream together the vegan butter and sugar. Mix in the flax egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Roll the dough in balls and toss in cinnamon-sugar.
- Place on baking sheets and bake for 11 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes
Planning on trying this delicious recipe out? Tag us and use the #tastermonial for a chance to be featured! Happy baking
This Recipe was inspired by: https://www.noracooks.com/vegan-snickerdoodles/