Need an afternoon pick me up? This quick and easy vegan chocolate chip cookie recipe has got you covered.
- 1 cup of vegan butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup vegan milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, cream the vegan butter and sugars until well combined.
- Mix in the vegan milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix until dough has formed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto a greased baking sheet with a tablespoon. Flatten slightly with a fork or spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Once the cookies have cooled, serve and enjoy!
Planning on trying this delicious recipe out? Tag us and use the #tastermonial for a chance to be featured! Happy cooking
This recipe was inspired by: http://veganchowdown.com/ultimate-chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies/